Resalto unos puntos:
- Disruption can be seen as a force for good or evil.
- McKinsey report tells us that social business tools inject at least 20 to 25 percent additional productivity.
- Jane McConnell looks at how social technologies have been deployed in the wrong place.
- Businesses currently deploy them as an overlay atop legacy intranets.
- One of the reasons for the poor deployment of social business tools is that the biggest software vendors focus their design on the technology and competitive pressures, rather than people.
- Designing for digital disruption means placing people at the center of the conversation,” wrote James Dellow
- Salesforce founder Marc Benioff has said, “Microsoft SharePoint? It’s like my grandmother’s attic. What I put in there I can never find.”
El documento completo aquí: